- Advertise with us and reach a community of 9,500 focused group of professionals!
- Place Advertisements in our Chapter’s Quarterly Newsletter “OnTarget”
- Advertise on the Chapter’s website
- Contact - Marketing & Communications VP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chapter welcomes R.E.P.’s/Training Institute Colleges or other professional organisations to partner with us.
- Contact - Academic Interface VP: email@example.com
Chapter also organises other activities like
- Agile/ Scrum workshops/forums
- Emotional Intelligence Workshops
- NLP/ Huna practice
- Newsletters and member dialog
- Interface with other Chapters in India and outside
- PMI - Pune Deccan India Chapter is a non-profit professional organisation managed by volunteers. All members are encouraged to get involved in Chapter activities as a volunteer and take advantage of the valuable opportunity to learn and grow professionally/personally and at same time earn Professional Development Units (PDUs). Only with continued support from the members, Chapter is able to provide year-round variety of project management related activities.
- If you are interested in volunteering, please send mail to our VP Volunteer Management: at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter needs funds to channelize multifunction activities. In the past several years, many leading organisations have appreciated and supported activities undertaken by the Chapter. We appeal to Leaders of various organisations to contribute by way of participation and sponsorships for various Chapter Activities / Events / Workshops and community development activities.
PMI Conducts yearly events such as:
- OnTarget – Professional Track
- OnCampus – Academic Track
- Special events such as Gyan Lahari & Innovations & Operational Excellence Forum
- National Seminar for NLP & Huna
- Contact - Corporate Relations VP: email@example.com
- Every year Chapter appreciates professional contribution by eminent personalities from various walks of life during yearly conference. Life time achievement awards and professional excellence awards are bestowed upon eminent individuals and organisations that are nominated for exceptional contribution in the field of project management