Programs / Activities
PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter Activities
- Organise Monthly seminar on the second Saturday of every month,
featuring eminent speakers on project management techniques, lessons
learned and new trends.
- Organise weekly meeting for NLP & HUNA Practitioners
- Conduct PMP Certification Preparatory workshop (35 PDUs), which is
mandatory requirement of PMP Certification. These programs are
conducted by a Certified Chapter Member.
- Conduct NLP & HUNA workshops to completely utilise self potential and achieve goals.
- Innovation and Operations Excellence Forum (IOEF): Forum for Large and Medium scale Enterprises
- Initiated Gyan Lahiri – An initiative to build leadership competencies amongst school students.
- Conduct Ambassador Program to promote the PMI activities and benefits in various organisations.
- International Outreach with various Chapters outside India to develop collaboration for professional enhancement.
- Organise CXO club for discussion on project/program/portfolio management.
- Organise Discussion Forum for PMP & CAPM Exams.
- Set up Academic interface with various colleges and institutes for
educating teachers and students about importance of Professional
Project Management Methodologies.
- Offers Mentorship programs to various MBA college students for their academic projects.
- Conduct various workshops for soft skills, Project/Program
Management, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Huna, Emotional
Intelligence and Leadership skills development as ongoing activities
with special benefits to members.
- Monthly seminar held on the second Saturday, featuring a speaker on project management techniques, lessons learned, etc.
- PMP Certification Preparatory 35 Hours workshop (35 PDUs), mandatory requirement of PMP Certification.
- Discussion Forum for PMP & CAPM Exams.
- Academic interface with various colleges and institutes.
- Working on various projects. Plans to launch a new project called
“An Hour with Project Manager” for college students to understand
practical Project Management.
- Various Project Management Workshops.
- Monthly one-day project management basic training.
- We are planning for two back-to-back seminars on the same day, one on Introduction of Project Management
in general and specifically PMBOK and another one on PMP/CAPM exam’s eligibility criteria,study guidelines & queries.
- Symposium (1 day or 2 days) where eminent speakers from different organizations/industry segments would share their experiences.